Sunday 12 February 2012

What a fucking retard!!

I just came across a video where a guy ( who clearly rates himself as a preacher ) is claiming that South African hip hop crew Die Antwoord is Satanic because of their Evil Boy video... What a fucking retard! Do people still actually believe in the devil? Really? I'm embarrassed to be human when I hear people rant and rave about shit that doesn't even exist in reality. There is no such thing as evil, just some damaged people that do stoopid shit cos of their unfortunate circumstances in life. Catch a fucking wake up! Its people with minds like these who are preventing humankind from advancing


Yeah the video is dark and in your face but it definitely hasn't got me dressing in black and stabbing myself.............. On that note, I wonder how many people have died through Satanism as oppose to the countless millions that have died through religion?? Here's the video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.