Monday 30 January 2012

2011..... Thank the mother fucking pope that year is done with!


I dont know about you, but I had one of the toughest years of my life.. It was one of huge highs and huge lows, great achievements with my music as well as some heavy blows which set me back quite a bit, and then there's the age old story of money verse passion...........

Apart from winning a Converse music video contest, being rated the top underground hip hop producer in my country by Reverbnation, reaching nearly a quarter million song plays and having had the honour of working with 2pac's engineer, Brian Gardner, on my latest track Better off alone ft Brian Gardner/Tasha/MileHigh Menace/Scotty Soul, I had two major labels try fuck me and my music career, I had to release one of my homies from the Apes project, my best mate got married and moved to America permanently, I had a court case for drinking, driving and then almost escaping the 6 cop vans in a high speed chase......... but the pesky fuckaz were relentless.. I then checked into rehab to find out why I enjoy having a good time and it turns out I'm a fucking saint in comparison to the lost souls I met on the inside.. I IMMEDIATELY checked out 10 days later, what a fucking freakshow!

Anyway 2012 is going to be an amazing year for everyone who is open to change and a new way of life. The world is moving away from the narrow-minded tunnel-vision that our parents and their parents believed to be the only way to live out one's life, toward a more open-minded, soulful and free-er existence where there are no rules, just our souls and insight to guide us...

I came to realize that all the bullshit that you hear constantly from mediocre people can quickly start chipping away at your dreams/vision if you listen to the negativity that they spit un-knowingly. I am embracing this year with open arms and allowing nothing but love, passion, positivity, good people and greatness into my life,.. Enjoy the ride! Much love

MileHigh =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.